Societies, schools and workplaces are excluding and stereotyping people on the Autism Spectrum, removing their self belief. We do things differently. We provide employment opportunities, mentor young people, and celebrate the individual strengths of people on the Autism Spectrum. Join our movement.
Your donation creates a better world for people on the Autism Spectrum.
- $40 funds an online group mentoring session for an Autistic young person.
- $100 provides a partial scholarship for a young person to attend an I CAN Camp.
- $150 trains an Autistic mentor.
- $270 provides a full scholarship for a young person to attend an I CAN Camp.
- $500 funds a group mentoring session for Autistic kids and teenagers.
If you would prefer to donate via an electronic transfer, please use these accounts details: I CAN Network Public Fund Account
BSB 033-181 Account Number 614917. For cheques: P.O Box 356, Ashburton 3147, Melbourne, Victoria. Email [email protected]com.au
with your details to receive a tax receipt.
I CAN Network Ltd is a Public Benevolent Institution endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) by the Australian Taxation Office. Your online donation will be accompanied by an automated receipt.
For corporate and/or event sponsorship, please email Chris directly at [email protected]